Hello Digital Marketer, In this tutorial, we are going to learn How to Implement DV Site Served Monitoring Tags?, what is the process of to implement DV monitoring tags, Implementation guide of DV Site Served Monitoring Tags.
How to implement DV monitoring tags across site-served display and video placements.
DV Site-Served Monitoring Tag are two types:-
How to Implement DV Site Served Monitoring Tags?
Implement only the correct version of the DV site-served monitoring tag that corresponds with the site-served creative type for each placement.
- Display and Video reporting are separate within IQPerformance. Choosing the incorrect tag version can impact data collection and reporting.
- Reach out to the DV Implementation team if further instruction is needed.
- The Display 1×1 should ALWAYS be implemented in close proximity to the creative asset and should fire only after the asset begins to render.
DV site-served monitoring tags should be implemented IN ADDITION TO the impression and click trackers provided by the agency.
- DV site-served monitoring tags are responsible for collecting DV monitoring data within Pinnacle, while the agency’s 3rd party impression and click trackers are responsible for collecting impressions and clicks within their 3rd party ad server.
- If you are missing agency 3rd party impression trackers, click trackers, or actual creative, please reach out to the agency directly.
For programmatic site-served placements, you will also need to implement the DV IQPA Monitoring Tag directly within the DSP in order to collect IQPA insights.
Here we clearly understood the How to Implement DV Site Served Monitoring Tags. If you have any doubt please comment on the below box.
- Types of DV Site-Served Monitoring Tags
- Doubleverify Tag Example
- What is The Difference Between AdWords and DV360?
- What Is a Demand Side Platform (DSP) and How Does It Work?
- Ad operations interview questions and answers