Omegle is a great social network where millions of users live almost constantly online. In such a situation if you want to promote something then this platform is very good.
You can also promote with manual posts and you can also do it through a bot. You don’t need to install any software or use any third-party app for Omegle Bot.
To do this, you need to insert a code script into your browser. Do not worry! You don’t need any programming knowledge to do this. Anyone can easily do it. Just check on below.
Open Omegle Site in Your Browser
- Open Omegle Chatting Dashboard
- Accept the terms and conditions to open the chat panel.
- Open Console
- Open the Developer Console in Google Chrome Enter Ctrl+Shift+i or you can also right-click -> Explore to open it. and select the console tab.
Now close the console tab.
Once closed, go to the console tab, paste the Omegle Bot Script and enter. Which is shown below.
let btn = document.querySelector(‘.disconnectbtn’)
let messageBox = document.querySelector(‘.chatmsg’)
let sendBtn = document.querySelector(‘.sendbtn’)
messageBox.innerHTML=”HELLO I AM GAUTAM FROM INDIA”
- As you can see in the picture, our Omegle bot is working. And it will continue like this as long as you are active on Omegle.
- To disable the Omegle bot, clear and close the console
Hope that you have liked the given information related to How To Make an Omegle Bot.
- Create a Formula Field in Salesforce
- how to create schema builder in salesforce
- Many to Many Relationship in Salesforce
- How to Create Lookup Relationship in Salesforce
- How to Create Master Detail relationship in Salesforce
- Salesforce Object Relationships Overview
- How to Create Custom Fields in Salesforce
- How to Create Custom Objects in Salesforce
- How to Create an APP in Salesforce
- Salesforce.com Application Hierarchy
- How to Login Salesforce
- What is Cloud Computing, Definition, Types, Example
- Difference Between ERP and CRM in Salesforce