Ad Operations Specialist Roles and responsibilities? Free Guides 2022
What are Ad operations?
Ad Operations Specialist Roles and responsibilities: The advertising operations team inputs, serves, targets, optimizes, manages and reports on the performance and traffic of online ads. Advertising operations don’t leave the fate of a campaign to chance. After a campaign starts, an Ad Ops team closely monitors the ads to make sure they’re doing their job: making money for the website publisher.
A competent ad operations team continuously monitors the ad traffic. It is an ongoing relationship that is modified and adjusted based on data collected by the invisible hands of the advertising operations department, team or company.
Ad Operations Specialist roles and responsibilities
Merkleinc.com – Ad Operations Specialist
- Using your analytical mindset, you will be responsible for strategy, execution, performance and reporting of performance campaigns across multiple platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google’s DoubleClick Bid Manager, Amazon AAP, AOP).
- Daily optimization and management of campaigns within individual DSPs and platforms
- Evaluating RFP’s Media Vendors and Publishers Capabilities and New Opportunities
- Working with a Merkle Optimization Subject Matter Expert, you will maintain an awareness of new marketing platforms and techniques, as well as seek opportunities to develop and develop new technologies.
- Creating trafficking sheets to share with the trafficking team and implementing ad tags and creatives with DSPs and vendors to generate via third party ad server tools such as DoubleClick Campaign Manager
- Knowledge in implementing pixel and generating tags
- Budget management includes: Assistance in allocation of monthly budget, issue/modification of monthly entry orders, monitoring of customer billing and financial reconciliation on monthly and quarterly basis and resolution of media invoicing and advertising service fee discrepancies.
- Good knowledge in to analyzing campaign performance and providing optimization recommendations
Brightline.tv – Ad Operations Specialist Responsibilities
- Perform all advertising operations duties including trafficking, troubleshooting, campaign optimization and reporting.
- Effectively communicate the status of campaigns, technical issues, launch delays, delivery issues, etc. to client contacts
- Perform quality assurance checks and debug issues with campaigns to ensure line items and creatives are set up correctly and are delivering across all platforms and devices.
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance
- Assist in the documentation, updating and maintenance of trafficking and workflow processes for client accounts
- Identify workflow inefficiencies and address ideas to improve the advertising handling process
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as needed