(5+ Best Tips) How to Cast Mobile Screen on Windows Laptop?
- If you want to “How to Cast Mobile Screen on Windows Laptop” then this can be really handy if you are on your Windows 7/8/10/11.
- Even if you are using Windows 7/8/10/11 OS or older you can still cast your smartphone screen to Windows PC and for that there are some apps that can help you do that.
- To cast your Android smartphone’s screen to wWindows PC, you can simply follow the simple methods that are built-in to your PC. Simply go to the ‘Projecting’ option and then select the wireless device and connect the screen to cast.
- For better results, you can use a tool like LetsView or ApowerMirror to cast your smartphone’s screen to Windows PC.
- You have to install the tool on both the devices (PC and Smartphone) and then you can cast your screen on PC.
This article will explain the step-by-step guide to “How to Cast Mobile Screen on Windows Laptop” and the tools you can use to get quick and easy results.
Requirements for Casting Smartphone Screen to PC
- Screencasting is a form of digital recording on the big screen of your device.
- It is a wireless mode of display that helps you to share or display your mobile screen on a large screen device.
- Screencasting is a beta feature and is supported by devices that support the beta features.
Most importantly – your mobile phone (Android or iPhone):
- Make sure your device supports Casting Screen
- a good wifi connection
- Large screen (TV, computer, laptop) supports casting screen
There are also dongles available in the market that can be attached to your screen to support the screencasting feature.
Screencasting features may be presented in your mobile phone under ‘Settings’ > ‘Display’ with different names like ‘Cast Screen’, ‘Screen Sharing’, ‘Screencasting’, or ‘Screen Mirroring’.
How to Cast your Android screen to Windows 7 PC
Cast Mobile Screen on Windows Laptop: If you are using Windows 7 then you can still cast your smartphone screen to your desktop using a handy tool MirrorOP and this tool needs to be installed on both the devices.
Setup for Smartphone:
You can use the MirrorOp Presenter app on your Google Play Store which will do the job of screen casting on your Windows 7 PC.
- First of all, install MirrorOp Presenter on your smartphone.
- Now open the app and enable Screencasting.
- Go to PC to see the screen.
Next, Setup on PC:
Now, to watch Cast Screen on your PC, you need to install MirrorOP Receiver Tool on your desktop.
- First, get and install MirrorOP Receiver on your PC.
- Now connect the smartphone device from the list of receiver screens.
- Once the connection is complete, you can view the mobile phone screen on your Windows 7 PC.
That’s all you have to do and you need to install both the apps on your device for this to work and then proceed for Screen Mirroring.
Free Android to PC Mirroring Apps – Best Apps
You can also use apps to mirror the Android screen on a Windows computer, and there are many other apps to count on.
These apps need to be installed on both the devices for screen mirroring to be completed.
This is a free app available in the App Store. This app is well supported by Windows, Mac, iOS devices as well as Android phones.
First of all, install the LetsView app on your phone from the Play Store.
Step 2: Next, download LetsView and install it on your PC
Step 3: Make sure your computer and your mobile phone are connected to the same WiFi network.
Step 4: Open the application on your mobile phone and computer.
Step 5: Once you have the app on your phone, tap “Redirect“.
Step 6: Enter your computer name or select it as soon as it appears on your mobile phone screen.
Step 7: Click “Screen Mirroring“.
Step 8: Click “Start Now”. You have successfully mirrored your mobile phone screen on your computer
ApowerMirror is a more convenient app that you can use to cast your mobile screen on Windows 7,8,10 and it is one of the most used screencasting apps.
Step 1: First of all, install ApowerMirror app on your phone and PC version on PC, then allow all the permissions asked.
Step 2: On your phone, go to ‘Settings‘ and then ‘About phone’. Tap on ‘Build Number‘ several times as indicated in your mobile phone to enable the ‘Developer’ option.
Step 3: Connect your phone to your PC via USB.
Step 4: Allow USB Debugging. Tap on the name of your device.
Step 6: Tap on ‘Start Now’ and you are done to display your mobile screen on your PC wirelessly.
Vysor is another app that you can use to cast your smartphone’s screen. It also needs to be installed on both the devices.
Step 1: Download and install the app on your phone and your PC and allow all the permissions asked on your mobile phone.
Step 2: Allow USB debugging in your mobile phone by tapping on the desired number on the ‘Build number’ option in your ‘About phone settings‘.
Step 3: Connect your phone to your PC via USB.
Step 4: Allow USB debugging on your mobile phone.
Step 5: Select your device name by tapping on it.
Step 6: Tap on ‘Get started now‘.
This is how you can mirror your mobile screen to your PC using the Vysor app.
How to Cast Android Screen to Windows 10
How to Cast Mobile Screen on Windows Laptop: There are several ways to screen mirror your Android device to Windows desktop and for Windows 10 OS, the process is really simple.
- Android Screen Mirroring on Windows 10
To send your Android screen wirelessly to your Windows 10 computer,
Step 1: First, go to the display settings of your Windows 10 and click on ‘Projecting to this PC’.
Step 2: Make sure your computer is connected to a good WiFi connection.
Step 3: Click on ‘Optional Features‘> ‘Add Feature‘.
Step 4: Once you Find “Wireless Display” and install it on your computer.
Step 5: Go back and you will see that all the features for Wireless Display are now unlocked.
Step 6: To change it just hover over and click on ‘Available everywhere’.
Step 7: Select the ‘Require connection every time’ option from the list.
Step 8: For the third option click on ‘Never‘ click on ‘Off‘ and then launch the Connect app.
Step 9: Enable ‘Cast Screen‘ feature from your Android phone, it will search for available devices nearby. Tap on your device name and your device to cast your Android screen to your Windows 10.
2. Screen Mirroring using USB
How to Cast Mobile Screen on Windows Laptop: Here we will find some points on how You can use the screen mirroring option to mirror your Android screen using the USB.
Step 1: The first step is you can connect your Android phone to your Windows 10 PC using USB.
Step 2: On your android phone, enable the “Developers” option. For this option, go to your phone setting, and search “about phone”. There you will get the option is “build number”.
You successfully cast your Android screen to Windows 10 using a USB cable.
Just as you know which methods you can use to transfer your Android screen to your Windows computer, here are all the methods described, including applications that can actually transfer your mobile phone’s screen to your Windows computer.
Cast Mobile Screen on Windows Laptop FAQs
Is there any difference between wireless and wired connection for mirroring?
There is no real difference between wireless and wired mirroring. Wireless is easier because it doesn’t require cables, but it can be less reliable. “How to Cast Mobile Screen on Windows Laptop“.
How can I mirror my smartphone to my computer?
The most common way is to use an application like Smart Mirror, which allows you to view and control your smartphone from a computer.
Another way is to use a Bluetooth receiver that connects to your computer and then connects to your smartphone. ” Cast Mobile Screen on Windows Laptop “
How can I mirror my Android screen to my computer using USB?
To mirror your Android screen to your computer via USB, you will need a USB OTG cable and an Android device.