Download vaccination Certificate: After pandemic time, everyone has returned to their own normal life, and going out of their homes and started their daily life. But if anyone will want to go traveling to one place to another place then need a Covid-19 vaccination certificate and it is very important for everyone.
Those who have taken 1st dose and 2nd dose can get Vaccination certificate from Cowin website, Aarogya setu app, and Umang App. If you are unable to download that certificate from APP can get the certificate directly on your Whatsapp.
Here on below, we have clearly written how to download your Covid-19 vaccine certificate from the Cowin website, Arogya setu App, and on your Whatsapp number.
How to download Vaccination certificate on Whatsapp?
- First save this mobile No. 9013151515 on your phone.
- Just say “Hi” on this number on WhatsApp from your registered number.
- Type “Covid Certificate” and send from your WhatsApp.
- You will receive a OTP
- Send that OTP on whatsapp
- After you can get option to download vaccine certificate
- Type and send “1” to number
- Then you can download the Covid-19 Vaccine certificate PDF file.
How to Download Covid Vaccination Certificate from Cowin Website?
Everyone knows about www.cowin.gov.in website. This official government website is all about vaccination. On the below can find some simple steps, how to download your vaccination certificate from cowin.gov.in official website.
- Open www.cowin.gov.in official website
- Now click on Register/sign-in button
- Enter your mobile number and OTP will go to your registered mobile number.
- Once login, you can see your both 1st and 2nd vaccination dose
- Go to certificate tab
- Click on the download button PDF file.
How to Download Cowin Vaccination Certificate from Digilocker App?
Digilocker app is one of the application where we can store our personal information or documents like Aadhar card, pan card, Driving license… But here we can discuss How to Download Cowin Vaccination Certificate from Digilocker App.
- Go to Google Playstore and download Digi-Locker App
- Now go registration process and enter your identity details like Name, DOB, gender, Security Pin, Mobile number, Aadhar number, and Email ID.
- After registration, Go Central Government tab and click on the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW).
- You will get an option “Vaccine Certificate”.
- Click vaccine certificate link and enter 13 digit ID and download Covid-19 vaccination certificate.
How to Download Covid Vaccine Certificate from Umang App?
In umang app we can easily download covid-19 vaccine certificate. So in this article please find the some easy steps How to Download Covid Vaccine Certificate from Umang App.
- Go to Google playstore and Open umang app
- Open umang app on mobile and search “What’s New” section.
- Under “What’s New”, you will see Cowin tab
- Click that tab and download the Vaccine certificate option
- Now enter mobile number and enter OTP
- Confirm your name and download Covid-19 vaccination certificate.
How to Download Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate from Aarogya Setu App?
- Download Aarogya Setu App
- Register/Login using your mobile number and get OTP
- Click Cowin tab
- Then click Vaccine certificate and enter 13 digit ID.
- Now click the get certificate link and Download