[Google AdSense] How to submit Tax Information in Google AdSense in India?
Find the details about google Adsense tax in india, Google AdSense में Tax Information Submit कैसे करें, google adsense tax information in india.
It is now mandatory to fill in Tax Information in Google AdSense, if you do not do this then by default 24% U.S. Tax will have to be paid, plus more tax may have to be paid on filling the wrong tax form. In such a situation, it remains a headache for new YouTubers, Bloggers, and other Adsense publishers. That is why today through this article we will tell you, how can you fill in Tax Information in Google AdSense? How to submit TAX information in Google AdSense?
As we have already said that if you do not fill the United States tax information in your AdSense account, then you will have to pay 24% tax by default, but if you submit the tax details, then you only pay 15% tax.
Tax Information in Google AdSense in India
This is only for YouTubers, if you are a blogger then you will not have to pay any tax (0% tax), but YouTubers will have to pay at least 15% tax.
In fact, according to Google’s announcement (Chapter 3 of the US Internal Revenue Code), now outside the US (outside of United States) will also collect tax from YouTube creators, and for this, they set by default 24% to 30% tax. is.
In the meantime, if you prove that you are not a US citizen, then you only have the U.S. Tax has to be paid only for views, and for this, you will have to submit your tax information in the AdSense account.
Let’s know how to fill Google Adsense tax information India. So that it gets approval easily.
Also Read Related Posts:
- Blogger Vs WordPress
- 300+ Dofollow Instant Approval Blog Commenting Sites
- Best Blogger Template For Adsense Approval
How to Fill US Tax Info in Google AdSense account in India
If you are an Adsense Punisher and you have monetization enabled on your site, blog, or YouTube channel then you must have received its notification on the channel or in your Adsense account.
And now you want that you fill the AdSense tax form properly so that you have to pay 15% tax instead of 24%, then you can fill the forum in the following way.
That is, if you have earned $ 100 from your YouTube channel, then you will have to pay 15% ($ 15) instead of 24% ($ 24). The remaining 85% will be sent to your bank account from the 21st to the 26th.
Let’s start now and know that Adsense tax info form fillup?
Option 1: Go to Manage tax info
- First, you go to your Google Adsense account and login with your google id. Then follow the steps below.
- Go to Adsense notification and click on the link containing tax information.
- Now on the page which will open, you have to click on the Add TAX Info button.
Option 2: Fill type of account info and choose the form type
- Now the page of United States tax info will open, in this, you have to fill the field as mentioned in the screenshot below.
- Select Individual in the type of account, and if you have a business account, select Non-individual / entity.
- If not a citizen, select No and choose the W-8BEN form in tax form type, if you have a business account, choose the W-8ECI form.
- Then click on the button with the Next option.
Option 3: Start to fill Adsense tax form
Now you will start filling the W-8BEN tax form, in which first you have to fill in tax identity information, which you can fill in the following way.
- Write your name in the Name of the individual option. (Remember to enter the same name as it is in your legal documents.)
- Select your country in the country of citizenship, if it is India, select India.
- You have to enter the Taxpayer identification number (TIN), here you can use your PAN card number. (This is only for India.)
- Apart from the foreign TIN, the rest of the US ITIN or SSN field has to be left blank and click on the Next button.
Note: – This step is the most important because here you have to use government documents to verify your tax information.
- Now here you have to fill in your address, remember that here you have to fill in your address which you filled during Adsense verification.
- Select Permanent residence address.
- After that select your country.
- After that fill in your address such as village, city, zip code, district, etc.
- After this, you tick the mailing address is the same as the permanent residence address and click on the next page link.
Here you have to fill in tax treaty information so that you can claim for a reduced rate in tax.
- Select Yes, select your country in the dropdown menu by selecting Resident of country.
- In particular rates and conditions, you have to choose which services you are using.
- Here you will see 3 options. The first one is for AdSense Publisher (like Website owner) and the remaining 2 are for YouTube creators.
- In the service (AdSense), select Article 7 and paragraph 1 and choose 0% reduction rate.
- Select 15% reduction rate by selecting Article 12 and paragraph 2A II in Motion Picture and TV (YouTube, Google Play).
- In other copyrights (YouTube, Google Play) also select Article 12 and paragraph 2A II and choose 15% reduction rate.
- After this, tick the required terms and click on the next option.
Now here you will see a document preview of the information you have filled, where you can confirm whether you have filled in the correct information or not.
- If everything is filled right, then click on confirm button and click on the Next button link.
Now you will reach the Certification page where you will be told about the penalties you get for filling in the wrong information.
You should read its points well and understand that you have not done anything wrong, then follow the following step.
- Add your legal signature here.
- After that confirm that you have filled this forum or are filling it through Agent.
- Then click on the Next button link.
This is the last step of this forum, where you have to fill in the Activities and Services performed in the US Affidavit. Fill it carefully, only then click on submit button.
- Select No and then I certify that the services provided to Google or its affiliates will be performed solely by ticking the outside US.
- After that, if you are using Adsense for the first time and you have not received any AdSense payment yet, then you choose the first option.
- And if you are already using AdSense and have already taken payment, select the second option and select the penalty on the terms of the agreement.
- After that, you have to click on submit button without making any changes.
Option 4: Congratulations – Get Approved
Congratulations! You have successfully filled the Adsense tax form, now as soon as you click on the Submit button and you have filled all the information correctly, then you will see the approved mark.
Something a bit like this,
In this way, you can fill the Google AdSense tax form with ease and avoid unnecessary tax. Let me tell you that if you are a blogger then you will not have to pay any tax.
People also ask:
We have explained in detail about filling up Adsense tax information above, but we know that some people may have some questions about it or maybe, you may be one of them and answer your question. Have you come here?
That is why we are answering some questions related to filling google Adsense tax information here.
Question 1: Will every YouTube creator have to fill in the AdSense tax info?
Answer: According to Google’s announcement, every YouTuber (whether from anywhere in the world) will have to provide tax information. Otherwise, he will have to pay 24% tax.
Question 2: How long can I fill the AdSense tax info?
Answer: Google says that if you do not provide tax information by May 31, 2021, then Google may have to cut up to 24% of your total earnings worldwide.
Therefore, please submit your US tax information to your AdSense account as soon as possible.
Question 3: Is it mandatory for every YouTube creator to pay this tax?
Answer: Yes, of course! Every YouTuber will have to pay this tax, even if he is not a US citizen, he will have to pay tax on the earnings of the US citizen’s views on his videos.
Question 4: If I do not monetize my channel, I still have to fill the tax form?
Answer: No, these forums can be filled only by people whose channel is monetized and who have Adsense account.
Question 5: Will the blogger also have to pay this tax, if yes, how much?
Answer: No, blogger or website owners will not have to pay this tax, but if you do not fill the tax form, then Google will charge 24% tax.
Actually, while filling the AdSense tax form, we get 3 options in reducing rates, the first of which is for Adsense services, in which we can choose 0% reduction rate.
That is, those whose income is from blog only, then Google will charge 0% tax from them, that means if you are a blogger then you will not have to pay any tax.
Question 6: How much tax do Youtubers have to pay in India?
Answer: There is a tax treaty relationship between India and America, according to which 15 percent of the earnings have to be paid as tax.
For example, if the monthly income from an Indian YouTuber channel is $ 1000, of which $ 100 comes from the US, and if they submitted tax information, the deduction would be $ 15 (15% of $ 100).
But, if the Indian YouTubers have not submitted the details, then the deduction will be $ 240, i.e. 24 percent of the total earnings, i.e., the tax will have to be paid on worldwide earnings.
Question 7: Will tax have to be paid separately after filling the forum?
Answer: No, you will not need to pay tax separately. Whatever tax is fixed, you will be automatically deducted from Adsense earnings.
Question 8: Google this U.S. Why are you taking taxes?
Question: This is also an important question, which must have been in everyone’s mind that after all Google should have done this.
Actually, Google has a responsibility to collect tax information on YouTube, collect taxes, and report to the US Tax Authority (also known as the IRS).
In such a situation, if a YouTube creator (worldwide) earns from the American audience, then Google will start taxing it, and if it does not provide its information, then it will have to pay tax on its entire earnings.
In today’s article, we learned how you can fill in google Adsense tax information, as well as we have given more important information about it.
Apart from this, we have also given answers to the questions related to it, yet if there is any confusion in your mind about it, then you can ask your question in the comment section below.